Linggo, Abril 30, 2017

HONG KONG

So my family went to Hong Kong for a quick vacation and I want to share this awesome experience with you guys. 

We stayed in Regal Oriental Hotel (Kowloon City). The place is very good, it has a bath tub, the view is great & the people are very welcoming. Plus there is a taxi stand & a bus stop just outside the hotel. From there, you can ride mini bus that can take you to Mongkok (this is where the nearest MTR & the Ladies Market is located 😊)  

For the First Day we (Me & my Uncle explored how the bus system works and how to get to the nearest MTR [train station] ) yes you need to alot time getting to know how the transport system works so that you can easily get to places & not get lost. Well, in our case we used the google app & we talked to the locals (they're helpful but some locals don't speak english so you better ask them first if they talk the language). 

➡️Here's a link to my vlog: Hong Kong Day 1  

The Second Day was really magical, yes. Magical! We went to Hong Kong Disneyland. I felt like I was a child was again every second I spent there was totally worth it. 

& after our adventure in HKDL we eat local! (If you are choosy with regards to food its better to eat in fast food chains) 👍🏻

➡️Here's a link to my vlog: Hong Kong Day 2 
Third day, we went out late because of the HKDL hangover. We went to Central, bought few pasalubong & we ate at Jollibee. After that we went to the Ladies Market in Mongkok (Tip: don't ask if you don't buy the item some sellers there are really aggresive & in my case I was able to transact with the good ones ❤️). There are really good items to buy there from bags, keychains, wallets, tshirts &  everything is there I must say that this is their version of Mini Divisoria. 

Fourth Day, we went to Ngong Ping where the Big Buddha is located. I wasn't able to go to the temples there because my sister & dad was too tired so we waited for the others.

After that we went to the Ladies Market again! (Yes this is our paradise in Hong Kong next to HKDL) ❤️

The Last Day, was really fun though. I wanted to stay for a few more days to explore the country but my plane ticket says no! 😂 

I would really recommend the hotel we stayed at & I would probably say that I really enjoyed my stay in Hong Kong, it was fun enough but I want more. 😘❤️ 


➡️Here's a link to my vlog: Hong Kong Days 3-5 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.